Matching product quality, hillside environments and market demand for agricultural highvalue diversification - DAPA (Diversification Agriculture Project Alliance).
To reduce the vulnerability of smallholder farmer incomes in tropical hillsides to volatility in commodity market prices and decrease their long-term.To facilitate collaboration among farmers, industry and research partners in developing systems that identify higher value products for specific sites in hillsides and generate the knowledge required to meet market demands.
International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) Details of International Center for Tropical Agriculture
01. 01. 2005 - 30. 06. 2008
- Humboldt University of Berlin (HU Berlin) Details of HU Berlin
- Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn Details of Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University of Bonn
- University of Hohenheim (UH) Details of UH
- BMZ - BEAF Project funding Details of BMZ - BEAF Project funding
- Agricultural Policy
Purpose of research:
- Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) Details of (BMZ)
Project Management Agency:
- Advisory Service on Agricultural Research for Development (BEAF - GIZ) Details of BEAF - GIZ