Marginal-Spalte zum Inhalt

Kontextabhängige Suche

Suchen Sie in den angezeigten externen Webseiten (kontextabhängige Liste).


  

Externe Webseiten

The Department of Clinical Veterinary Science

The Department of Clinical Veterinary Science is located in the village of Langford, North Somerset, some 15 miles southwest of Bristol on the edge of the Mendips. The Department occupies the property and grounds of Langford House, which was developed as a farming estate in 1877 by Simon Hill. The estate remained in the ownership of the Hill family until 1944, when it was purchased by the Commissioners of Crown Lands. It was then acquired by the University in 1951 for development as a veterinary field station. Since that time generations of veterinary undergraduates have undertaken their clinical training at Langford and hundreds of graduates have studied for certificates, diplomas and higher degrees.

Adresse

The Department of Clinical Veterinary Science
Langford House
BS40 5DU Bristo, Langford, North Somerset

Telefon: 0117 928 9200

Aktivitäten:

  • Forschung

Koordinierte Projekte