Identification of protein-biomarkers in human- and mouse-plasma after exposure to Dioxin.
The relevance of these investigations refers not only to the identification of possible biomarkers which could be used in epidemiological studies, but in addition to the possible elucidation of the mechanism of action of TCCD in humans.
BfR - Department 6: Chemicals Safety (BfR - CHS) Details of BfR - Department 6: Chemicals Safety
Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) Details of (BfR) (Berlin)
01. 07. 2006 - 31. 12. 2006
- German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) Details of DKFZ
- Leibniz Institute for Molecular Pharmacology (FMP) Details of FMP
- BfR - Department 5: Food Safety (BfR - LMS) Details of BfR - LMS
- Institute for Pharmacology and Toxicology Details of Institute for Pharmacology and Toxicology
Purpose of research:
- Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection (BMELV) Details of (BMELV)
- Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) Details of (BfR)